one'ss

one'ss

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

neyiher934@vsooc.com

Rooney (160 อ่าน)

4 เม.ย 2565 15:55

Today I met a person who is very selfless. Total88 He's someone I know, even if I didn't know him the next time, I used to praise him as the best footballer in the world for sure. That was Wen Rooney, the manager of a football club who is now almost becoming. It's like owning a club because he manages everything, whether it's the wages of the players, acting as a manager or even paying the football club staff. Wayne Rooney can, of course. To have a good future easily as a football club manager in other clubs but he chooses to stay at this club to bring glory and success Total88 like the club and he is ready to fight for the club Total88 and Fans, fans, this https://www.starvegascat.com/total88 is a great sacrifice, even if referred to wasting a lot of money, wasting money, but what we can see is that it doesn't give up, but again, the team of the person who has been cut off points. To 20 points and, surprisingly, the team's performance has continued to improve as Wayne Rooney has not given up on his efforts or that his own wooden house has become a driving force. With me, I see that many people are addicted to football, but the football industry itself has been driven by him. as well

one'ss

one'ss

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

neyiher934@vsooc.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image